Lamb, Marc H. ISBN : X , Intended audience : Specialized. Physical Description : viii, p.
- Social and Personality Development: An Advanced Textbook.
- Special order items.
- Compact Clinical Guide to Chronic Pain Management: An Evidence-Based Approach for Nurses.
- Social Personality Development Advanced Textbook by Michael Lamb.
Subject : Social learning. Contents M. Lamb, M. Lerner, S. Lewin-Bizan, A.
Cole, M. Packer, Culture in Development. Hartmann, K. Pelzel, C.
Social and Personality Development | An Advanced Textbook | Taylor & Francis Group
Thompson, A. Winer, R. Lamb, C.
Rubin, R. Coplan, X. Chen, J. Bowker, K.
McDonald,Peer Relationships in Childhood. Eccles, R.
- Social and Personality Development;
- Social and Personality Development in Childhood | Child Development.
- Social and Personality Development - David Reed Shaffer - Google книги.
- Book Social And Personality Development An Advanced Textbook!
- Ms. Match (Mills & Boon Blaze) (The Wrong Bed series Book 45).
- Developmental Psychology (Social) - Psychology - Oxford Bibliographies?
- Amberwine (The Lich War Series Book 1).
Malloy, M. Author note Michael E.
Reviews "This book provides first-rate, scholarly coverage of many key topics in social and personality development. As a whole, this highly anticipated text illuminates substantive phenomena in social and personality developmental science and its relevance to everyday life. For each chapter, the website features: chapter outlines; a student reading guide; a glossary of key terms and concepts; and suggested readings with hotlinks to journal articles.
The book opens with an introduction to social and personality development as well as an overview of developmental science in general—its history and theory, the cultural orientation to thinking about human development, and the manner in which empirical research is designed, conducted, and analyzed. Part 2 examines personality and social development within the context of the various relationships and situations in which developing individuals function and by which they are shaped.
The book concludes with an engaging look at applied developmental psychology in action through a current examination of children and the law.
PSYC 413 (3 cr): Social and Personality Development
Ways in which developmental thinking and research affect and are affected by practice and social policy are emphasized. Search all titles. Search all titles Search all collections. Your Account Logout.
- Shakespeare for the Seeker.
- Ice and Steel (Ice Princess and Steel Book 1).
- Book Social And Personality Development An Advanced Textbook.
- Library Catalogue.
Social and Personality Development. Edited By Michael E.
Lamb, Marc H. Edition 1st Edition. First Published Imprint Psychology Press. Pages pages. Subjects Behavioral Sciences, Education. Export Citation.